Tuesday, October 7, 2008

October 7, 2008

Today was Tuesday.

I took off of school today. I jogged at the park for over 25 minutes and enjoyed it. I prayed and sang while I jogged. I prayed that I would not spend so much time trying to please man but that I would have the clearness of vision and thought to care only what pleases God.

I was able to play my house note, electric bill and credit cards today, mostly online.

Mark Martel came buy and looked at my roof which needs repair. We decided on a shingle color and a price.

I am trying to think how I will simplify some of what I do and my weekly schedule so I will have some down time away from the pressures of work and making decisions every day. I like to have time to clear my mind so I won't start thinking that what I do is too critical.

I read two chapters of The Scarlet Pimpernel this evening.

Donna and I sat outside for a while this evening burning some sticks and leaves in our grill while Ashlyn clipped off the rope on our trampoline and took down the broken net off of it.

1 comment:

Gene said...

I'm having my roof repaired by Mark Martel. Can you tell me if you were satified with his work?