Tuesday, October 28, 2008

October 27, 2008

Today was Monday. I got up earlier than normal and had time to do the previous 3 days of my journal online.

We did reviews in all my Spanish classes in preparation for a test on Chapter 3. Mr. Fredie helped me teach today. He is a student teacher.

Today was also a productive day as far as paper work goes. I got grades in for all of my students. Mrs. Martel also helped me fax my depreciation info on my house to my insurance company to get a check on it. I also turned in my mothers license plate tag from the car she sold me. We also stopped by the Business First Bank on Corporate Blvd and cashed my check from SFI as well as stopping by our bank and depositing my pay check . It always feels good to have a little money in the bank so I don't have to worry about bouncing anything.

Last night I purchased a microwave from Wal-Mart for my family. Our old one went out a few days ago. I went to bed around 11 PM.

No comments: