Sunday, October 19, 2008

October 18, 2008

Today was Saturday.

I took Andrew, Matthew and Ben down to the church for them to take a bus with the youth group to ShoutFest in Metarie, LA.

I did some reading and selected the songs for the worship service tomorrow at Christian Life Fellowship.

I took Donna and Ashlyn to Sam's Club, had my eye's checked with the optometrist, and ate pizza for lunch. We also went to Wal-Mart and Donna bought some clothes for Ashlyn including three sets of pajamas.

In the afternoon I went shopping for a wireless Internet card. I decided to give Verizon another try although I am still considering using AT&T because the have no limit on how much data you can transfer. The Verizon limit is 5GB per month or about 166MB per day.

I then used my new Internet at Jack in the Box on Airline. It was so nice to be able to research on the spot again like I used to. I can look for things so much better when I am in a relaxed environment with no distractions. I like to listen to pieces of recently released books at audible.com. Also I am able to download audio books from my public library through their free service.

Later I watched most of the second half of the LSU game versus South Carolina. At 10:00PM I headed down to church. I spent about an hour setting up the stage for the service tomorrow. It was torn apart pretty badly. I also made copies of the music for the service.

I took Andrew and Matt home at past 11PM when they arrived back on the bus.

No comments: