Monday, October 27, 2008

October 26, 2008

Today was Sunday.

Practice got started a little late today because of setting up the stage and getting some guitars restrung. Worship was awesome today. Brandi lead I Am Free. Peter lead Because I Am Forgiven and Jesus, Messiah. Michael led Sacrifice. Mr. Purdue taught awesomely in Sunday School about there being no more pain in heaven.

I took a two hour nap this afternoon after chatting with Donna after lunch at Taco Bell with the familia. I was fairly energetic even after the service was done and at lunch.

I visited with Donna in the living room before taking the boys to youth group. On my laptop I read my Bible reading, listened to a message on forgiveness from Pastor Rizzo and worked on my facebook account. I also cleared out my emails and found online devotionals by Josh McDowell and David Wilkerson.

I went grocery shopping and was late picking up the boys from the Ogden's house. I didn't finally find their house until close to 9 PM.

No comments: