Sunday, October 5, 2008

October 5, 2008

Today was Sunday.

This was the first Sunday we met for practice at 8 AM instead of 8:30 AM. Practice went well and so did the service. Michael's song, King of Glory, was beautiful and powerful.

We ate at Mr. Gaddis with Steve, Doris and Danny for lunch after church.

I took a two hour nap, got up at 3PM and put some charts together for practice. Our rehearsal went from 4-6PM this afternoon at Christan Life Fellowship. We learned four new songs and I think it went quite well. I was 5 minutes late to practice. I hate being late.

I visited with Doc for about 45 minutes on the front pew of the church after practice. Andrew and Matthew went to youth group with Michael Campagna. It was a pleasant visit.

A made a quick run to McD's and did some reading. I came back to church and picked up the boys. We listened to a new CD of Ross Parsley. The musicians were quite good on the CD. I think the boys enjoyed it. Andrew and Matthew are both doing so good with their music, especially their guitars. They are likely both going to be way better than me. They got a much earlier start than I did.

Donna and Ashlyn went to bed at around 9 PM.

I sure do love my little family. They are so wonderful to me. I don't know how I got so blessed. I definitely do not deserve any of it.

No comments: