Thursday, October 23, 2008

October 23, 2008

Thursday.

Tomorrow is Ashlyn's birthday. My daughter will be 11 years old! What a sweet and wonderful person she is. She is such a servant. Wow!

The best thing that happened today was that I had a lot of energy and a clear mind. I did not take any ibuprofen or other medicine for my muscles yesterday either. I was very energetic and creative in the classroom today. I had many ideas to share with my student teacher as to how to present lessons in a fun way or how to modify your assignment plans to adjust to the 90 minute period.

The worst thing that happened today is that Ashlyn found out that one of her friends could not come over tomorrow for her birthday party. That made me sad because we did not plan the party very far in advance so Ashlyn's friend had already made other plans. That made me feel like a lame parent. I feel like Ashlyn is so obedient and we take her blessings so casually. We tell her all the time what a blessing she is but I think she should have a big party thrown for her honor to let her know what a big deal she is to us.

No comments: