Thursday, October 23, 2008

October 22, 2008

Wednesday.

Best thing that happened today was me using index cards with verbs printed on them and tearing the -ar ending off the verb on card to add present tense endings.

Dan and Charlotte lead worship at church for us.

Worst thing that happened today was our electricity was disconnected. I thought the amount to be paid earlier this month on the seventh was under $210. I thought it had been reduced and adjusted due to the hurricane. I actually owed $300. Hence the disconnect today. I had to pay $380 to get it reconnected, $100 past due, $200 for this month and almost $100 in reconnect fees. Fun.

All in all this was a good and productive day. I did not take any medicine for my muscles yesterday. I still feel good today and my mind is very clear.

No comments: