Saturday, October 11, 2008

October 11, 2008

Today was Saturday.

I drove my Dad up to Von's house about 200-225 miles away from Baton Rouge and about 60 miles north or northeast of Alexandria. I met Blake his son who has a recording studio in his house. He is very nice. I gave him some mixing pointers. My Dad, Von, Blake and myself at catfish right down the street from their house. It was very delicious and nice of them to treat us so well. The purpose of our visit was to help my Dad pick up a vehicle from a dealership up that way.

We left for the trip at 6:30 AM and I got back later today at around 4:30 PM. I was quite tired so I took a one hour nap before selecting the songs for church tomorrow.

I was able to stop by the place on Edith street in Pineville where my Grandmother Dean used to live. The trailer was still there with a nice garden, but it was all rather run down.

No comments: