Tuesday, October 28, 2008

October 28, 2008

Today is Tuesday. It was a B-day at school which is usually a little more manageable than A-days are due to smaller class sizes.

Shawn taught our BMA class about fasting today, then we prayed in the prayer room for about 30 minutes. Andrew's Spanish I class was enjoyable to teach today. I went over some pointers with Mr. Fredie after school today.

My boys and I let for home right after school. We got home the earliest ever probably at 3:15 PM. I took a 30 minute nap before being woken up by my son Matthew playing the electric guitar with distortion on it. I usually get woke up by some musical instrument in my house.

I went to the chiropractor and the bank to deposit a check from my mom for her wireless phone bill and some money to buy clothes for the family for pictures this Thanksgiving.

One of the coolest things that happened today was that I received around 50 requests for friends on Facebook, many of them people I haven't seen since college or even before college. I still have to go through the list. It is very cool to be in touch with lifelong friends.

No comments: