Monday, October 27, 2008

October 24, 2008

Today was Friday.

Today was my daughter Ashlyn's birthday. She is 11 years old.

I taught the first 60 minutes of Bible and Musical Arts today. I gave a devotion from II Timothy 2. I also played a new song on the CD for them and then explained how to analyze the measures and chords using the Nashville Number system. I called the measures bricks. After teaching I made a quick run to the chiropractor and got back before lunch was over.

May parents came over at around 4:45 PM for Ashlyn's birthday. I made a sign for Ashlyn last night with a big 11 on our dry erase board.

Set Free went well. I played keys. We had a guest guitarist lead and a guest bassest. Andre was on the drums.

I was quite tired today. I stopped by the football game at CLA for part of the 2nd half. Donna was ready to go home so we headed there.

No comments: