Sunday, September 21, 2008

September 21, 2008

Today was Sunday.

Brandi, Michael & Patti lead worship at CLF this morning. They did a very good job.

I met with Mark Martel about my roof repair and the insurance coverage I was given.

CLF had about $160,000 worth of damage. The insurance company wants them to cough up 5% of the appraised value of the whole property. The total value is roughly $36 million. The insurance will be of little or no use.

The U.S. government is going to bail out AIG and some bad mortgages loans at the tune of $700 billion dollars, mainly so we don't go into a major downturn in the economy.

Andrew and Matthew went to youth group at 5PM and ended at about 8PM.

I did a little work at church checking some of the older hot spot monitors to see which ones work. Two of four still work fine.

I profread a 2,700 word story that my son Andrew wrote. He had some interesting expressions in the story but he needs to do some more work on the verb tenses since he is working with a lot of flashbacks.

Tomorrow progress reports are due. Donna, my wife, graded about 50 tests for me today. I didn't get to see her or my daughter, Ashlyn, much today. I took a long nap this afternoon from 1PM to 4PM.

Goodnight now! 12:43 AM

No comments: