Tuesday, September 16, 2008

September 16, 2008

Today was generally a good day. It was a B-day at school. First period I had a Spanish II class. Second period was Bible & Musical Arts class. Lunch was next. Third period was Spanish I with my son Andrew in the class. In 2nd period, Shawn was not there to help me teach, but we rehearsed Eddie Jame's Freedom, Jesus Paid it All and Worthy.

I asked Mrs. Devitt for five more Spanish II books because some of the ones we have have some water damage.

In Spanish I class I had some special guests help me act out a dialogue. My guests were the Kleenex box and the paper clip holder. I acted out the Spanish dialogue with some different voices. The students laughed and enjoyed it.

I have some neighbors this evening, starting at about 10:30 PM, that are out yelling at each other at the top of their voices.

I helped Matthew, my son of 12 years, write a paper for Mr. Reid on Pointe Coupee Parish.

I also got to practice Jesus Paid It All with Andrew, 15, in his room. He was struggling with 3/4 time signatures today earlier. He seemed to do better tonight. I played Ashlyn's acoustic guitar and sang while Andrew played the electronic drums in his room.

Donna, my wife, looked great today in her new clothes. She said that she had a better day than yesterday as well.

We ate at the Wendy's on Bluebonnet on the way home today. It was relaxing and it was nice to be with the whole family.

No comments: