Wednesday, September 10, 2008

September 10, 2008

Today was a Wednesday. Dr. Melilli spoke at church. He said that ministry begins with seeing the face of God.

Ashlyn Nicole, 10, was sick today.

I signed up for 5 GB of free storage space at xdrive.com. I backed up my poetry, my diary, and my chord/lyric sheets.

I jogged this morning.

We had a 10 AM meeting at CLF with the school faculty. It was announced that we would not resume school until next Monday after Hurricane Gustav.

I started blogging today. I created several new blogs: today-365, clfworship, attitudesandinsights, and journalofkevinwoolsey all at blogspot.com.

Andrew spent the last two days at Tahseen's apartment.

Ben is spending the night tonight along with Steve, Doris & Danny in Ashlyn's room.

The best thing that happened to me today was that I felt more organized by creating a webpage with my favorite daily websites to visit at today-365.blogspot.com.

I did not get to visit much with Donna today. I was a little tired and crabby I suppose. She has been watching a couple of NCIS shows each day with Doris at the house. The Gaddis's electricity is still out at their home.

No comments: