Saturday, September 13, 2008

September 13, 2008

Today was Saturday.

I awoke at 10:30 AM. I ate breakfast at Md D's on Perkins and Bluebonnet. The Internet did not work today. I made a budget using the spreadsheet available in Microsoft Works. I came home and showed Donna the numbers and did some comparisons on some possible different plans. One was a 3.5 year plan; another was a plan where we try to refinance our house by next month for $100K, consolidating all of our debt at 5.5% on a 30 fixed mortgage.

I didn't take much of a nap today but I did get to lay down for a bit.

The family went out to eat at Taco Bell for supper. I had one of my favorite orders, the Southwest Steak Bowl. We saw Claudia and Cameron there as well. Claudia graduated from CLA last year and was my Spanish student the year before that.

This evening I put the praise and worship set together for church tomorrow.

LSU played Northern Texas on TV this evening and smeared them, I am sure.

No comments: