Sunday, November 2, 2008

November 2, 2008

Today is Sunday.

We had a fairly uneventful worship service. I thought the music was good but not great. I was very tired even though I jogged earlier this morning. Some of the folks were late to practice this morning and two did not show unexpectedly. My sunday school class with Mr. Perdue was awesome as he taught the plain and simple Word of God with simple example from his life and explaining what the Bible says about Christ's return.

I took a one hour nap this afternoon.

I watched Fox News this afternoon with the election for president coming in two days. I also watched a movie on the comedy channel about a guy that was the PR person for a tobacco company.

I dropped the boys off at church youth group and am now at a somewhat cold McDonald's on Perkins near College.

No comments: