Tuesday, November 11, 2008

November 10, 2008

Monday.

Started the day at school with prayer at around 7:40 AM. Read first two sections of Psalm 119 twice each.

Spanish I class behaved quite well today with my student teacher there helping me teach.

Spanish II&III class was a little loud today. We did two lessons and a warm-up exercise which had them burnt out after a while. It was a rough class and a difficult lesson to teach on irregular future tense verbs.

Guitar I class learned Amazing Grace and another riff type song.

Donna and I went out for supper at the Mexican food place on Siegen Lane where Fazolies used to be I think.

I watched a great fourth quater football game with Kurt Warner playing for the Arizona Cardinals against the SF 49ers. It was a great back and forth fight.

No comments: