Monday, April 19, 2010

April 19, 2010

Best thing that happened today was student C in Spanish II class said, "Mr. Woolsey, when I get rich I will give you some money." I don't know what made her say this. Also today Ms. V did a little bow to me and congratulated me on getting ordained yesterday, Sunday at church. It was five of us that got ordained at the CLF AM service. Each of us was spoken/prophesied over. The minister said that I would prophesy through music like never before. Pretty sweet.

I stayed at school until a little after 4:00 PM entering in some grade for my Spanish I classes.

Worship was sweet on Sunday. K. led "Because He Lives". The church loved it. Our worship leaders are amazing!

We had a service last night. The guest speaker made the point that all ministry takes place in the natural realm. All things in the natural realm also have a poetic and even spiritual application.

My website at http://passiontolearn.com/ is coming along nicely.

No comments: